How to reduce your compressed air maintenance costs
The benefits of predictive maintenance and maintenance kits
Would you like to reduce your compressed air associated maintenance costs? Would you also like to know your annual maintenance costs upfront for ease of budget planning and eliminate the risk of unplanned and costly downtime? In this blog post we look at how predictive maintenance and maintenance kits can help you achieve these goals.
Investing in premium compressed air equipment pays dividends when it comes to securing a reliable, efficient and quality supply of compressed air for your applications. However, maintaining these benefits long terms does require some on-going commitment to service and maintenance.
If you’re looking to keep your operating costs to a minimum, it might be tempting to only call on your service provider for ad-hoc requirements or when something goes wrong. This isn’t uncommon and unfortunately we have seen first-hand the negative impact this has on a compressed air user, through unplanned downtime and unplanned costs.
There is a better solution! The most assured way to keep your operating costs to a minimum is by choosing predictive maintenance and also by opting for maintenance kits. As an example, in this scenario our service technician would attend site at scheduled service intervals to perform essential service and maintenance work. And, rather than laboriously ordering each individual part required, by opting for a maintenance kit you are assured that all the consumables that experience tells us are most frequently required for any given service are included. This eliminates the risk of additional costs and unplanned downtime required when a part is missed or a failure occurs later on because a consumable hasn’t been replaced.
Wouldn’t you like to know your annual maintenance costs upfront for ease of budget planning and eliminate the risk of unplanned and costly downtime?
When it comes to maintenance kits, as an example, all KAESER Maintenance Kits contain all the consumables that are most frequently required for any given service. There are a number of benefits to opting for maintenance kits including:
- Cost effective; buying a complete maintenance kit is often more cost effective than individually buying the sum of its parts
- Accurate budget planning; eliminate unforeseen and unplanned downtime and the associated costs
- Free up resources; with a maintenance kit everything is covered and there is no chance of missing a part. In addition you only need one order number, freeing up your purchasing teams valuable time
- Maximise compressor lifetime; regular preventative maintenance along with opting for genuine spare parts and consumables will maximise the lifetime of the compressor
- Superior reliability; only genuine KAESER spare parts guarantee tested quality and proven durability to ensure unrivalled reliability and long service life
The benefits of predictive maintenance & maintenance kits – click on the icons in the picture above to learn more
Following a predictive maintenance schedule is the optimum way to maximise system availability, reliability, efficiency and value retention. And, reducing your maintenance costs may be as simple as planning ahead and taking advantage of predictive maintenance and maintenance kits in order to optimise system availability and eliminate unplanned downtime and costs.
For service and maintenance recommendations and pricing for your compressed air system from KAESER AIR SERVICE simply call 1800 853 133 or click here